Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Equipment and Props!

For the equipment, I am using my IPhone 12 to film, as I do not have a professional camera. 

I am also using a tripod to help with stability.


'Ethan' posed next to the tripod.

For lighting, I have a color changing light that I am using to manipulate the lighting of the room.



For the props, I have an array of different props. Ethan will be reading the book Pride and Prejudice in the beginning (although you cannot see the actual cover. He will also be wearing black headphones. 


Celia will have a mirror and be applying lipstick/mascara. 


The final prop is the letter, which will also not be seen by the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...