Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Filming Equipment!

Okay, so I don't have anything fancy like a professional camera or mic, but I figure that something is better than nothing. I wanted to show you guys the equipment I plan on using for my documentary!

Starting off, this is what I will be using to film. 

It's just my phone...and iPhone 12. Nothing too special about it. It has a pretty good camera!

Next, this is the microphone I am going to be using. I got it off Amazon.


I think that the best thing about it is that it's Bluetooth!

Lastly, my lighting equipment. Now we actually have two options:

One, my big giant lights that will be super hard to haul around, but will provide really good lighting. Or, two, a small ring-light that will be easy to transport but will provide mediocre light.


I think I'm going to go with the ring-light since it's easier to carry.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...