Friday, March 24, 2023

New Editing Program!

Besides the fact that I am editing the videos I take on Adobe, I also was doing research and stumbling upon an editing app I used a long time ago that literally saved my life in middle school as a photographer without access to Photoshop. It used to be called Over when I used it, but now it's rebranded and called GoDaddy Studios!
This app is amazing, as you can edit text very easily over photos and videos, making captioning my interviewers super easy. Also, since I remember how to use the app, it will be much easier than trying to desperately figure out how to switch the font and color and size of the text in Adobe to be something I actually like. Last year, trying to even just put my title on the last frame was a major hassle that required the employed help of my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...