Sunday, April 9, 2023

Okay, I Lied...

I totally know what to do for my social media now. I don't have to be that silly or funny or anything like that, but instead I can do other things to engage with my viewers. Here are my ideas:

- ask followers which questions they would like to see asked in future episodes, or what types of interview subjects they would be interested in watching
- a give-away of art supplies
- a charity stream where the viewers can directly ask questions to the creator and “stars” creates a connection with viewers that feels more personal

Here is my link!! Courageous Creativity Insta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...