Monday, March 28, 2022

Creating a CCR (Feat. My Only Remaining Braincell)

Today in class, we began discussing the Creative Critical Reflection. I'm pretty excited, as this seems like it's going to be my favorite part of the project. I love reflecting on my own work and explaining my thought process because, honestly, it makes up for any abilities that I lack. Oftentimes, my imagination overshoots my actual capabilities, and it becomes quite discouraging to present my works to people without them knowing what I was going for in the first place. By reflecting on my own work, I get the chance to explain myself and point out the tiny inner workings that may go unnoticed unless pointed out by the creator. 

Anyway, some ideas for my CCR include an interview type situation where someone off camera is asking me the questions that the rubric asks. I would probably take inspiration from Youtube interview channels, like Buzzfeed. Another idea I have is gathering my actors together to do a sort of talk-show like simulation and act like we are just discussing the film. This is the less likely idea, as they are really busy people. 

In order to show my personality, I plan to include a lot of meme/meme references to represent how I felt during certain production processes and also try to incorporate a humorous tone in the script. I can tend to be quite serious when it comes to school, so I want to lighten up a bit for this part of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...