Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Editing Dilemma

For my opening, I am debating on whether to edit on IMovie or Premiere Pro. The thing is, I am very well versed in IMovie, but I know that Premiere Pro produces better quality work and I have been wanting to learn how to use it for a while. IMovie is also more beginner friendly (which I am), while Premiere Pro is for those who have more experience in editing. 

My current plan of action is to use IMovie for the CCR and Premiere Pro for the actual film opening. My best friend is really knowledgeable at using Premiere, so she offered to show me the basics and help me if I get stuck on anything.

Honestly, I am really worried. A lot of my film is going to rely on the editing process and if I cannot figure out how to work the program, I will probably not do well. I downloaded Premiere today to do the tutorial and it was pretty helpful, but I am going to need my friend's help with figuring out how to add the title and credits. 

I'll update you on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...