Friday, April 1, 2022

Production Logo

I edited my production logo in an app called GoDaddy. I used the free logo and shape options when making my logo. My production company is Rose-Colored Productions, an allusion to the name of my blog.


The problem with this one was that it looked really weird. I asked my friends what they thought and they both said it looked very strange, like a bunch of random shapes thrown together (to be honest, they weren't wrong). 


I decided to do away with the shapes and instead add a pretty graphic in the center of the star. I realized, though, that it looked weird and very unprofessional. 


I decided to stick with the theme of "rose" and use a rose as my main logo. I liked this idea a lot, and color matched the text to the color of the rose.


I was not a big fan of the text, though, as I thought it looked weird and bulky next to the rose. So I tried a slightly softer font, yet it looked a little childish. 


I found a thinner, more mature font and decided that this would be the one.


My Final Logo :D

I am happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...