Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Possible Ideas for Documentary

I need to meet still with my teacher and other peers, but some of the possible ideas I have for my documentary include:

- inside the lives of queer teenagers (different gender identities and sexualities, and how certain people are affected by that)
- how seniors in high school feel about going to college soon and their lives changing (feels very basic, but very easy to find subjects to interview)
- delving into different types of specific art and the people behind them (feels basic, but once again, very easy to get subjects)

Most of my ideas feel very basic and underwhelming, but the topics are at least things that I am passionate about. I am not really sure which one I am leaning towards more right now, as all of them are pretty easy to flesh out and execute, but I do know I want to get advice on how to make my ideas more in-depth.

My goals for this week are to talk with my teacher and settle down on a specific idea, as well as complete more research and begin planning for my actual filming process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...