Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Things to Remember: A Blog Post for Myself

Hi blog, this is just detailing some things I need to remember to do because my memory kind of sucks when I am stressed, and I want to lay everything out for myself to come back and reference. 

- ask Natalia for pictures and videos of her doing dance as a kid
- ask Nat for pictures and videos of her doing theatre as a kid
- finish and post the voiceover and decide if you want to actually include it or just use the audio from the interviews the entire time (play around in premiere)
- ask Santi if he would be willing to voice act for you (voiceovers) (because I hate talking haha)
- finish creating your logo for social media and post pictures/videos from the interviews and from the b-roll
- figure out which website you're going to use for your magazine spread (ask at group meetings)
- look into whether or not you want to use background music, and if so, try and find one that matches the pace...or just use the real audio since music was playing in the background for the most part

If I remember anything else I need to do, I will come back to this blog post and add more, but that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...