Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Scheduling: An Impossible Task

Okay blog, so since this week I am going to be away the entire week without Wi-Fi, I am scheduled to finish up shooting with Nat and Natalia next Friday! I am not worried about that, as the b-roll I got so far has been cool. 

I am really worried about my interview with Emma though, because she hasn't been responding the whole week. I think that I could definitely get enough material from just Nat and Natalia, and it might actually be easier, but I liked having that safety net of knowing I would definitely have enough content to pull from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...