I am really worried about my interview with Emma though, because she hasn't been responding the whole week. I think that I could definitely get enough material from just Nat and Natalia, and it might actually be easier, but I liked having that safety net of knowing I would definitely have enough content to pull from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Critical Reflection
My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...
-
My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...
-
I have finally chosen between the two possible genre options: coming of age! I decided on this one because I myself am coming of age right n...
-
Here is part of my storyboard for the upcoming portfolio project. I am terrible at drawing but once I finalize my ideas I will expand upon ...
No comments:
Post a Comment