Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Social Media: Final Touches

Hi blog! I finally picked out a name for my documentary! I decided on naming my doc (and the social media page) Courageous Creativity. I like the alliteration and I think that the tentative logo I have right now looks cool. I want to make it more interesting, though, and right now it is really bland. I am planning on finding a way to connect the two CCs and add paint splatters in the background.


I am planning on posting pictures teasing a the episode, as well as some clips of my interviews. I want to include hashtags in my postings so more people see the post. 

The social media page is @CourageousCreativityOFFICIL on Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...