Sunday, March 19, 2023

Social Media Trouble...

So, it's been some time since I have last checked my social media, but since I now have footage and pictures to tease at, I figured now was the perfect time to finally start uploading again, and consistently!

Except...

My Twitter account is gone! I think it got suspended because I tried to make too many accounts on the same IP? I'm not really sure exactly how social media works and stuff, but I really don't know how to get it back. I have been reading a lot, though, that Twitter has been glitchy and weird ever since Elon Musk took it over, so that could very much be the reason why. Because also, when I tried to even make the account in the first place, it kept kicking me out and I had to retry over a span of multiple days like a total of thirty times. Soooo annoying. I think I'm just going to make an Instagram account at this point to be honest...now that I have a bunch of pictures anyway. But also, in literally like 4 hours I am not going to have access to the Internet for a week straight because I will be on a cruise. I hate social media, it's so stressful and I wish I was better at using it...


Until next time, blog...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...