Thursday, March 30, 2023

Group Meeting Feedback!

Hi blog! Today we had a thirty minute long discussion as a mini group, talking about our progress and giving each other feedback. 

Martina gave me the feedback to not focus so much on asking so many questions, as questions lead to other questions and that will take up too much time to sift through to edit, as I only have five minutes to showcase my documentary. I agree and think this is a good idea. 


Here is a picture from the four of us working on our blogs and talking!

I also got the advice to use a website called "Canva" to make my magazine spread. I have minor experience in using the app, and I think that it will be much easier than using Pages, which I was planning on using previously. I think I have possible ideas for the picture I want to try using for my magazine imagery, but I am not sure if it fits, so I am going to try and arrange a short photoshoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...