Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Final Magazine Spread!

Okay, so I showed my teacher my magazine and she liked it besides a few critiques here and there, such as the background needing to be white and to keep it more professional, which I fixed up. Here was my first attempt:

I had the switch the Q&A from interviewing my subjects to interviewing me, the creator, which I agree didn't make much sense. I also switched up some formatting issues. Here is my new and improved magazine!



P.S. Guys, LOL, I almost forgot that page numbers go on opposite sides of their respective page and had to go check my bookshelf.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...