Monday, April 3, 2023

Creating My Magazine Spread!

Hi blog! I'm actually pretty worried about this aspect, because I have never really created a magazine spread before. Believe it or not by my poorly done shots, I am actually a photographer, so I am excited about the aspect of getting photos...not so much as for the actual arranging of images and words. Individually, I am good at both writing and photography, but mixing it together...I am a little worried. Regardless, I will try my best!

Anyway, I started by going on Canva, and looking at the already established samples and templates for my magazine. Here are some of them. 


I decided to work with the first one, as I think it feels a bit more modern, which is perfect for my audience of young artists.

I also had a photoshoot in which I took pictures of Nat and Natalia together, and here is a look at those!



Considering I also have pictures of them separately that I took, I am wondering about whether or not I am going to include those. Right now, I have most of the text done, and I focused on mostly their relationships with dance and included direct quotes from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...