Monday, February 28, 2022

Pictures of the Filming Locations!

Okay, now I have a couple of options when it comes to filming locations. There is a beautiful park and field near my house that I have considered using. 


As you can see, the scenery is very beautiful and there is an area for my characters to sit down and talk.

The other possible option is the regional park near my house. 


There would be lots of options to sit and the scenery could be very realistic in terms of places that teens would go to meet up. 

In terms of rooms that I could use, I was considering using either my best friends room or my own room. 


I am heavily leaning towards using my best friend's room (the second image) because the aesthetic is nicer than mine.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...