Friday, February 25, 2022

Shooting Schedule!

I have chosen my two actors that I want to use for my short film: my best friend and my boyfriend. Both have acting experience and would be happy to help me. Here's the problem: our schedules are vastly different.

My best friend is a college student because she chose to get an associates degree at the local college during her junior and senior year. She also has a job with random shift assignments and no way to turn them down. This means that we do not have the same school schedule, and her weekends are very unpredictable in terms of free time.

My boyfriend is possibly transferring to another school at the moment, so he is quite busy as well. He also visits his dad (who lives 30 minutes away) every other weekend, which drastically decreases the time that I would have to film.

As if this is not enough, I also have to go on a trip for my dad's job this upcoming weekend, and visit colleges for the entirety of my spring break. 

Because of all of the obstacles in my way, I want to leave a lot of options open for when I can possibly film. Since this weekend is not available, I am considering filming on the days of March 11-13. If somehow this is still not a possibility, my backup dates are March 3 and March 10 after school. I will probably film the first scene on Friday, March 11 after school for optimal lighting. The second scene then can either be shot on the 12th or the 13th, depending on what works best for everyone's schedules and the weather.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...