Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Meeting!

This group meeting proved to be very, very helpful.

First of all, for my script, I learned I can use celtx. So that's pretty cool, because now I don't have to manually format all of my writing. I also got the idea to split up my name for the credits. 

Anyway, I explained to my group that I absolutely did not like my idea and had been procrastinating trying to fix the plot. Luckily, everyone in my group is really creative, so they helped me tweak the plot into something I would actually enjoy writing about.

One of my group members suggest that I change my character from writing a poem to writing a suicide note. I liked it! It added something new and dynamic to what I believed to be a pretty stale plot.

The next issue we ran into was trying to determine how the other character would even come across the note in the first place. From there, I then decided to change my idea from a character reading a poem to two characters hanging out in a room, where one comes across the other's suicide note (pressures the main character into showing them) and acts in a toxic manner, getting angry and yelling. 



Cool Group Photo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...