Thursday, March 2, 2023

Outline/Planning for my Documentary

Okay, so tentatively I want to interview either Nat or Natalia to hear about dance and creative writing, and I definitely want to interview Emma so I can hear about her costume design and makeup art. I am not sure about about my last subject but I am considering it to be Gian Franco. This way, I can kind of focus more on performance art for the "episode."

Anyway, if I decide to take that route, then I would probably ask questions regarding when/how they starting their art and their sexuality, and how they knew what they were and how art has helped them (or hurt them) with the process of self-acceptance. 

My b-roll for Nat would be her dancing for an upcoming performance she has. My b-roll for Natalia would be her dancing for the same upcoming performance. My b-roll for Emma would be her working on costume design as well as doing stage make-up on someone. For Gian Franco, I would record him in rehearsal for his upcoming show. I would probably also record their interviews in the places that are most relevant for them; for example, the dance studio, the theatre room, and the design studio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...