Saturday, March 11, 2023

Possible Shot List!

Hi blog, hope all is well. To be honest, life has been a bit stressful lately, so I have been struggling to keep up with all of my school work and still find time to plan for my project. That is why today, I made sure to set aside time to try and give myself some ideas of shots that I could do for my b-roll. Let me know what you guys think!

1. Long shot of Nat and Natalia dancing in the studio
2. Close up of design ideas (Emma's sketchbook)
3. Close up of doing another person's makeup 
4. Extreme close up of brush on powder 
5. Close up of Nat and Natalia putting on kneepads to dance
6. Medium shot of Nat and Natalia adjusting music to dance to
7. Close up of sewing machine
8. Tracking around Nat or Natalia while they dance 
9. Over the shoulder shot of Emma fitting costume on someone else
10. POV shot of somebody drawing a complex bio
11. Long shot of Emma working on fashion
12. Parallel cutting of Nat and Natalia going through their daily routine but with their dance bag
13. Zoom into a close shot of flipping through the notebook (Emma's sketchbook)
14. Close up of Emma's materials for costuming
15. Shots of Emma's older works (zombie makeup, Santi's Cloud costume)
16. Inserted video of older videos of Nat and Natalia's prior dance performances
17. Long shot of Nat and Natalia stretching together before dancing
18. Medium shot of opening/sending/writing for college apps
19. Long shot of Nat and Natalia messing up and laughing together (if it happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...