Saturday, April 1, 2023

Social Media Posting Ideas/Update

Hi guys! I finally set aside a day where I just went ham with creating a new logo because I hated the old one. This is my process! ~


This was the first idea I had for a new logo. I tried to connect the flag to the CC's but I hated how it looked.


After that, I decided to try and change the font and color of the text to see if that made anything better, but I really don't think that it did to be honest. It looks pretty wacky here. 


At this point, I realized that I couldn't really use the old logo because it was too hard to integrate with the letters. I figured that using a different version of the rainbow and making the two letters two different colors would be more interesting, as well as adding shadows, but I thought it made it way too difficult to read and understand. 


To try and combat this, I decided to move down the CC's and turn up the shadow opacity, But something still felt off. I then asked around and got the advice to fill in the letters so they were easier to read. 


I then finally finished with this logo, which I like! I might change it to color match the letters with the rainbow, but I think it looks good for where it's at right now!


Anyway, my social media page is going well, and I plan on posting more soon! I want to ask my classmates if they have any ideas for what I can do to make it more interesting, like maybe making a challenge to bring in more viewers or maybe creating a website to link? I think it's more difficult when you're making a documentary...anyway, talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...