Thursday, March 9, 2023

Shooting Schedule! (Tentatively)

Hi! So, big news, I have talked to my subjects that I want to interview and gotten set dates and locations (for the most part)! I decided on focusing on my interviews with Emma, Nat, and Natalia, as they are very easy access candidates and I feel most comfortable with them. Also, I think that the dynamic between Nat and Natalia could be very interesting and dynamic, and an easy way to have two subjects interacting. Also, it would be fun to do a photoshoot with them dancing for the magazine spread that I need to complete in the future. I would really love to interview Gian Franco as well, but I understand that he is very, very busy and that this might not be possible. He's involved in, like, three different plays so we shall see.

Anyway, I am planning on filming my interviews and b-roll with Nat and Natalia this week on Friday, March 17, as there is no school and the dance room that they use will be open for use. The time will be either early in the morning or later in the afternoon, depending on when we can reserve the room for about an hour without anyone else bothering us.

As for Emma, I think that I am going to get a quick interview with her this week and see if there's any b-roll I can get in her studio. This is tentatively going to be on Wednesday, the 15th, after school; if not, then Thursday, the 16th, after school since it's early release. If this doesn't work out, I will find a way to interview her over spring break. I am not too worried about rushing to interview her because I think that I will get more than enough footage to edit and play around with from my other two subjects, but I think it would be pretty interesting and I would like it just for myself.

My questions are pretty much finalized, so I think I am just going to figure out an idea of a shot list, which I will be posting later in the week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...