Saturday, March 4, 2023

Social Media Creation!

Hi blog! I decided that I want to market on Twitter instead of Instagram because I felt that not all of my posts would include pictures. Also, a lot of artists use Twitter and there is a large population of the LGBTQ+ community on this site.


I am going to create a new account using my school email. My only concern is that I am not quite set on a particular name yet, so this forces me to settle down on a name faster than I am perhaps ready for. I mean, last year I literally waited until I was editing my excerpt to settle down on a name because I was so indecisive. I often feel like a proper title will only fall into place once a lot of the process is complete, because you never really know which way your piece can take until it actually happens. Anyway, I will be using a placeholder name for now and then updating it to its complete name by next week. 

Here are some possible names for my documentary:
  • Beauty of the Beholder
  • Courageous Creativity
  • Art is Free
  • Harmonious Inspiration

Wow, can you tell I like alliteration or what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

My documentary package, Courageous Creativity, focuses on queer artists. I did a lot of research in and out of class in order to create my p...